The Accelerator Packaged Service Offerings provide customers with low-cost, low-risk, rapid implementations of Autodesk or Esri geospatial products. These offerings can set the stage for an enterprise wide deployment for electric, water, waste water and gas infrastructure. County and local governments can use the Accelerator series to make significant improvements to mapping, engineering and public service functions for a moderate investment.
Accelerator for Infrastructure Asset Management
Brockwell IT Consulting’s Accelerator IM works with your existing systems to create a GIS system for asset management using Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D to manage the assets of the organization using the out-of -the box industry models for either Electric, Gas, Water or Wastewater. Configuration, data migration and integration with existing systems will be modeled and a a complete gap analysis provided.
- On-site installation and configuration of one or more AutoCAD Map 3D vertical modules including Electric, Gas, Water, Waste Water
- Comprehensive web-based and on-site end-user and administrator training
- Data loading and conversion from legacy data sets such as DWG™
- Configuration of long transactions
- Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server implementation
- Configuration of display styles to match existing CAD or GIS standards