Interested in joining our team? Here’s who we are looking for…
Senior Software Engineer: Cloud Solutions
Do you consider yourself a first-class software engineer? Then help us build the next generation of cloud-based mobile asset management solutions from the field to the back office with engineering data and 3D visualization. Brockwell IT Consulting is recognized as a North American leader in IT solutions for design and management of utility infrastructure.
Brockwell IT Consulting offers a flexible and rewarding environment with the opportunity to be a key member of our dynamic and growing company as a Senior Software Engineer for Cloud Solutions. Candidates with exceptional software engineering discipline and full stack experience will enjoy a diverse working life that includes a high degree of independence and an array of challenging projects.
Telecommuting will be required as well as travel of approximately twenty days per year should be expected.
Mandatory Software Development Experience
The candidate must demonstrate excellent knowledge of at least three of the following tools:
- Java script including jQuery, Angular, and other frameworks
- SQL, PL/SQL, or Transact SQL
- RESTful Web Services
- Autodesk Forge
- ArcGIS Online
- Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
Preference will be given to candidates who can solve complex problems by integrating their education, knowledge, and experience.
The candidate must have proven experience developing full-stack scalable applications in a virtualized environment.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is mandatory.
Typical Daily Activities
- Collaboratively develop new product and customer-specific solutions to solve complex utility information integration, data collection, and mapping problems.
- Develop web and mobile applications for asset visualization
- Develop complex SQL scripts to analyze, manage and transform utility databases.
- Develop web services for data integration.
- Evangelize new technology with customers at seminars and customer meetings.
- Collaborate with development teams in large utility and 3D design software enterprises.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Timeframe is immediate. Applications will be accepted up to March 31, 2017.s:
Software developer, application engineer, web development, mobile developer, tablet app, iOS, android, developer, mobile optimization, object arx, AutoCAD, map 3D, Civil 3D, GIS, geospatial mapping, data migration, oracle, esri, arcgis, software consulting, application consulting, enterprise architecture, systems engineer, asset management, utility, GIS manager, database engineer, application integrations, SQL server, technical advisor, computer programmer, programming analyst