Are you attending Autodesk University 2014? If so, we would love to meet with you!
Brockwell IT Consulting will be presenting 4 sessions at Autodesk University 2014. This year’s event is being held at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas on December 2-4. Brockwell IT Consulting team members Stephen Brockwell and Frank Misurec will be attending and will also be participating in the Infrastructure Symposium on December 1.
Brockwell IT Consulting will be presenting 4 sessions, including:
- Vault is for More that Engineers: Integrating AutoCAD Map 3D and ArcGIS with Vault
- This session will showcase using Vault software in the context of AutoCAD Map 3D software, ArcGIS, ArcMap, & ArcCatalog GIS, using a plug-in developed with Vault software API.
- Managing Building- and Condition-Assessment Data with Infrastructure Map Server and BIM 360 Glue
- Learn how to minimize risk by using Infrastructure Map Server software and BIM 360 Glue software to have reliable, readily available inspection data.
- InfraWorks as BIM for Utilities
- This session will demonstrate using InfraWorks for utilities as an in-house solution that is used to view a display of the asset locations and model potential conflicts.
- Building Better Reports and Maps Using Linear Referencing and AutoCAD Map 3D
- Learn how a Linear Referencing System can more easily and accurately put together reports and maps required to meet all of the new regulations for utilities.
Check back here soon for more in-depth descriptions of each of the sessions that we’ll be involved with at Autodesk University. You can also check out the course catalog for additional information about the conference sessions that are available. Autodesk University 2014 Course Catalog Be sure to register if you haven’t already done so! We’re looking forward to seeing everyone in December!