Packaged Services Offerings
The Accelerator Packaged Service Offerings provide customers with low-cost, low-risk, rapid implementations of Autodesk geospatial products. These offerings can set the stage for an enterprise wide deployment for electric, water and waste water infrastructure. County and local governments can use the Accelerator series to make significant improvements to mapping, engineering and public service functions.
Discover a better staking sheet with built-in RUS standards in AutoCAD.
You can design more efficiently and be ready to work on your basic staking sheet in an AutoCAD® environment. RUS standards can be pre-configured into AutoCAD® Utility Design, which is built on AutoCAD® Map 3D. So you get all of the benefits of AutoCAD® and you minimize the time you spend building these standards into your applications or processes.
What you will get with this pre-configured, RUS focused staking sheet application for electric Overhead:
- Overhead electric distribution Staking Sheet layouts
- Overhead design engineering focused on RUS standards for sag, wind and ice loading, guying and pole sizing
- Automatic material ordering for overhead
- Automatic population of Staking Sheet work locations
How Autodesk Utility Design and the built in RUS standards can benefit you:
- Minimize design time and enable users to generate Staking Sheet scenarios, product accurate bills of material and estimated costs
- Improve efficiency and data accuracy by building intelligence into the design process
- Integrate design data with work-order management, materials ordering, GIS and other engineering applications to make informed choices about material, equipment, facilities sizing and more