The Accelerator Packaged Services Offerings provide customers with low-cost, low-risk, rapid implementation of Autodesk and ESRI geospatial products. These offerings can set the stage for an enterprise wide deployment for electric, water and waste water infrastructure. County and local governments can use the Accelerator series to make significant improvements to mapping, engineering and public service functions.
Accelerator for AutoCAD Map 3D, Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server, and geospatial database
The Accelerator GIS PSO provides customers with a comprehensive GIS Implementation for as little as $35,000 including one license of AutoCAD Map 3D, Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server and an Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL geospatial database deployed on the customer’s hardware or on a pre-configured GIS appliance.
- On-site installation and configuration of AutoCAD Map 3D, Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server, and an Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL open source geospatial database
- Comprehensive web-based and on-site end user configuration and training
- Data Loading and conversion from legacy data sets such as DWG
- Autodesk Infrastructure map Server Web publishing
- Configuration of display styles to match existing CAD or GIS standards